Tuesday, November 14

School days


This is my school picture of P3 ,Mrs Gordon class in Carr's Glen Primary, taken 1959. That's me second row from back on the extreme right. My twin sister is sitting second from the left on the front row. I'd love to know where we all ended up- I know some are now dead, one lives in the same town now as myself ,one is a mega player in the retail world, another is a Doctor of Science one a Doctor of Philosophy, another lives two houses up from my Mum, but the rest of my classmates----who knows.

A few years later this is my P5 class, a Mr Kennedy who later became president of the BB in the Belfast Battalion. I'm sixth from the left on the back row and my sister again is second from the left on the front row.(a bit of colour has been added by someone who shall remain nameless!)

No comments: