Friday, April 6

The Irish Rovers

Although I'm back from the states over a week it is only today that I have received photos taken by George. I forgot to bring a camera so am dependant on Jim and George . There are too many pics to put on this blog page so I must do as I have intended to do for some time-start a photo album. All I have to do is figure out how to!
Being in the states everyone of course had Irish ancestors and to make us feel at home it was felt we must have green hair and eat Irish lucky charm cereal!


Finally thanks to all who made our time in America so enjoyable

3 comments:

Jim Chambers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim Chambers said...

Don't know about the Irish Rovers, what about the three stoogies?

Lindsay & Lilian said...

You both look so good with hair!