Tuesday, November 25

Third time

I am just back home again from my third visit to Precept International. I still find it amazing that I chose to spend a week away studying the Bible-if someone had told me ten years ago that I would do that I simply wouldn't have believed it.


Went with 10 others from NI and as usual the Americans didn't quite know what had hit them.
In a state that voted overwhelmingly for McCain there was great consternation about the future under the new president elect, I did on one occasion hear of the old prejudice-colour.
But if we believe in a sovereign God then he is there in God's will.
We had a nine to five study day so didn't get to see many sights this time, however we did have a few invites- to Jack and Kay Arthur's for tea

and to Bob and Diane's for dessert(on separate nights)

Most other nights the woman spent either in the mall or in Walmarts.It was enough to put you off your food!



Arrived home safely on Monday despite having a lightning strike on the plane just as we came into land at Dublin airport.

No comments: