Tuesday, December 19

The Christmas shopping duty

Today I took my unofficial official half day to do Christmas shopping. I decided to go into Belfast - bad idea. Don't arrive in Belfast in the middle of lunch hour and five days before Christmas. Absolutely bunged, crowded, packed and any other adjective you can think off. Walked about for a while and then went home without spending a penny. One redeeming feature was this four piece jazz band playing Christmas carols.
They where really good, a trombone player, a trumpeter, sax player and the drummer who played with such enthusiasm that he reminded me of Animal in the Muppet show. Excellent group, even I gave them a donation!

1 comment:

Jim Chambers said...

You could always have come to Tesco, there are a few muppets there! Merry Christmas!!