Tuesday, December 5

Cliffs concert

As an early Christmas present May and I where given tickets to Cliff Richards concert in the Odyssey arena on Monday night. Now I must admit I was not filled with joy with this gift, I consider there is only one song of Cliffs that is of value -"Miss you nights" -although May has been to a number of his concerts and loosely could be called a fan.
However after it I must admit he has some voice for a pensioner and some of his productions on stage where phenomenal. He sang for 1 hour 15 mins had a break for 30 mins and then came back and performed for over another hour. Not a bad night after all.

2 comments:

Jim Chambers said...

cliff Richard! Now you are really showing your age! What about 'The Young Ones?'

Lindsay & Lilian said...

It'll be Daniel O'Donnell next! What do you mean my clock's 5 hours slow!